Change search
CiteExportLink to record
Permanent link

Direct link
Cite
Citation style
  • apa
  • ieee
  • modern-language-association-8th-edition
  • vancouver
  • Other style
More styles
Language
  • de-DE
  • en-GB
  • en-US
  • fi-FI
  • nn-NO
  • nn-NB
  • sv-SE
  • Other locale
More languages
Output format
  • html
  • text
  • asciidoc
  • rtf
Avrinningen från Sverige till omgivande hav
SMHI, Core Services.
SMHI, Core Services.
1996 (Swedish)Report (Other academic)
Abstract [sv]

Avrinningen från Sverige till omgivande hav har beräknats från 1931 och framåt dels utifrån direkta vattenföringsbestämningar i större vattendrag och dels genom uppskattningar av vattenflödet för kustområden och små avrinningsområden med hjälp av referensstationer. Uppmätta vattenföringsuppgifter finns från 86% av landarealen. Beräkningarna är lagrade som månads- och årsvärden för alla huvudvattendrag, som mynnar i havet, samt för alla kustområden mellan dessa. Beräkningar finns för 265 områden.Grundvattenflöde som ej förs ut med vattendragen har uppskattats till 0,4 promille av totala avrinningen från Sverige.I rapporten presenteras i tabeller 30-årsmedelvärden och månadsmedelvärden för de större floder vid mynningen och för större kustområden inkluderat mindre vattendrag för perioden 1931-1990. Dessutom redovisas långtidsförändringar, trender och säsongsvariationer samt tillrinningen till havet längs olika kuststräckor.

Abstract [en]

A data base of monthly runoff to seas around Sweden is created. This report presents long term, seasonal and spatial variations for the period 1930 - 1990. Runoff calculation are based on measurments, wich cover 86% of the land area and on estmate by proportioning against nearby reference station for the remaining 14%. The calculations are made for 265 land areas.

Place, publisher, year, edition, pages
SMHI , 1996. , p. 23
Series
Hydrology, ISSN 0283-7722 ; 65
Keyword [en]
runoff, fresh water inflow, Sweden
Keyword [sv]
vattenbalans
National Category
Oceanography, Hydrology and Water Resources
Research subject
Hydrology
Identifiers
URN: urn:nbn:se:smhi:diva-2415Local ID: Hydrologi, Rapporter, Serie HydrologiOAI: oai:DiVA.org:smhi-2415DiVA, id: diva2:947708
Available from: 1996-05-14 Created: 2016-07-08 Last updated: 2018-01-10Bibliographically approved

Open Access in DiVA

fulltext(8860 kB)22 downloads
File information
File name FULLTEXT02.pdfFile size 8860 kBChecksum SHA-512
110fa67b829af8b5fdc7e1b1da3b7887354b67ae36481d9b0ac808faed9b8041b8c5f447f82e182decd4c4a35d3c15f671c098f673888cab9c09c868f247574c
Type fulltextMimetype application/pdf

By organisation
Core Services
Oceanography, Hydrology and Water Resources

Search outside of DiVA

GoogleGoogle Scholar
Total: 328 downloads
The number of downloads is the sum of all downloads of full texts. It may include eg previous versions that are now no longer available

urn-nbn

Altmetric score

urn-nbn
Total: 11 hits
CiteExportLink to record
Permanent link

Direct link
Cite
Citation style
  • apa
  • ieee
  • modern-language-association-8th-edition
  • vancouver
  • Other style
More styles
Language
  • de-DE
  • en-GB
  • en-US
  • fi-FI
  • nn-NO
  • nn-NB
  • sv-SE
  • Other locale
More languages
Output format
  • html
  • text
  • asciidoc
  • rtf