Nordic Economic Policy Review: Economics of Education
Nordic Council of Ministers, Nordic Council of Ministers Secretariat2012 (English)Book (Other academic)
The Nordic Economic Policy Review – NEPR – is published by the Nordic Council of Ministers and addresses policy issues in a way that is useful for in-formed non-specialists as well as for professional economists. All articles are commissioned from leading professional economists and are subject to peer review prior to publication. The review appears twice a year. The journal is distributed free of charge to the members of the Nordic economic associations. The easiest way to subscribe to the NEPR is therefore to become a member of one of these associations, i.e.: Denmark: Nationaløkonomisk Forening Finland: Taloustieteellinen Yhdistys Norway: Samfunnsøkonomene Sweden: Nationalekonomiska Föreningen. For institutional subscriptions, please contact email@example.com.
- Economics of education: Policies and effects - Anders Björklund and Peter Fredriksson
- Long-term effects of early childhood care and education - Christopher Ruhm and Jane Waldfogel. Comment by Tarjei Havnes
- Recruiting, retaining, and creating quality teachers - C. Kirabo Jackson. Comment by Torberg Falch
- On the margin of success? Effects of expanding higher education for marginal students - Björn Öckert. Comment by Torbjørn Hægeland
- Gender differences in education - Tuomas Pekkarinen. Comment by Anna Sjögren
- Educating children of immigrants: Closing the gap in Norwegian schools - Bernt Bratsberg, Oddbjørn Raaum and Knut Røed. Comment by Lena Nekby
- The effects of education on health and mortality - Bhashkar Mazumder. Comment by Kjell G. Salvanes
Place, publisher, year, edition, pages
Copenhagen: Nordic Council of Ministers , 2012. , 309 p.
TemaNord, ISSN 0908-6692 ; 2012:544
Research subject Economy
IdentifiersURN: urn:nbn:se:norden:org:diva-2435DOI: 10.6027/TN2012-544ISBN: 978-92-893-2384-0OAI: oai:DiVA.org:norden-2435DiVA: diva2:702820