Nordic Economic Policy Review: Productivity and competitiveness
Nordic Council of Ministers, Nordic Council of Ministers Secretariat2011 (English)Book (Other academic)
The Nordic Economic Policy Review is published by the Nordic Council of Ministers and addresses policy issues in a way that is useful for informed non-specialists as well as for professional economists. All articles are commissioned from leading professional economists and are subject to peer review prior to publication. The review appears twice a year. The journal is distributed free of charge to the members of the Nordic economic associations. The easiest way to subscribe to the NEPR is therefore to become a member of one of these associations, i.e., Denmark: Nationaløkonomisk Forening Finland: Taloustieteellinen Yhdistys Norway: Samfunnsøkonomene Sweden: Nationalekonomiska Föreningen. For institutional subscriptions, please contact email@example.com.
- The widening productivity gap between the EU and the US: An introduction to the conference on productivity and competitiveness - Jakob B. Madsen and Anders Sørensen.
- Up the hill and down again: A history of Europe’s productivity gap relative to the United States, 1950-2009 - Bart van Ark Comment by Matti Pohjola.
- Regulation, resource reallocation and productivity growth - Jens Matthias Arnold, Giuseppe Nicoletti and Stefano Scarpetta. Comment by Mika Maliranta.
- Human capital and productivity - Angel de la Fuente Comment by Pekka Ilmakunnas
- Productivity and international firm activities: What do we know? - Joachim Wagner. Comment by Markku Stenborg.
- Innovation and productivity - Bronwyn H. Hall. Comment by Ari Hyytinen
- A personnel economics approach to productivity enhancement - Edward P. Lazear and Kathryn L. Shaw. Comment by Tuomas Pekkarinen.
- Productivity and education: Benchmarking of elementary and lower secondary schools in Denmark - Peter Bogetoft and Jesper Wittrup. Comment by Timo Kuosmanen.
Place, publisher, year, edition, pages
Copenhagen: Nordic Council of Ministers , 2011. , 299 p.
TemaNord, ISSN 0908-6692 ; 2011:570
Research subject Economy
IdentifiersURN: urn:nbn:se:norden:org:diva-2205DOI: 10.6027/TN2011-570ISBN: 978-92-893-2295-9OAI: oai:DiVA.org:norden-2205DiVA: diva2:702590