Nordic Economic Policy Review: Challenges in health care financing and provision
Nordic Council of Ministers, Nordic Council of Ministers Secretariat2013 (English)Book (Other academic)
The Nordic Economic Policy Review – NEPR – is published by the Nordic Council of Ministers and addresses policy issues in a way that is useful for in-formed non-specialists as well as for professional economists. All articles are commissioned from leading professional economists and are subject to peer review prior to publication. The review appears twice a year.
- Challenges in health care financing and provision - Tor Iversen and Sverre A.C. Kittelsen.
- Ageing populations: More care or just later care? - Terkel Christiansen, Jørgen Lauridsen and Mickael Bech. Comment by Anna Lilja Gunnarsdottir.
- Lifestyle, health and costs – what does available evidence suggest? - Kristian Bolin. Comment by Tinna Laufey Ásgeirsdóttir.
- The economics of long-term care: A survey - Helmuth Cremer, Pierre Pestieau and Gregory Ponthiere. Comment by Þórólfur Matthíasson.
- The role of primary health care in controlling the cost of specialist health care - Stephen Beales and Peter C. Smith. Comment by Helgi Tómasson.
- Payments in support of effective primary care for chronic conditions - Randall P. Ellis and Arlene S. Ash. Comment by Jørgen T. Lauridsen.
- An economic assessment of price rationing versus non-price rationing of health care - Luigi Siciliani. Comment by Mickael Bech.
- Should pharmaceutical costs be curbed? - Kurt R. Brekke, Dag Morten Dalen and Steinar Strøm. Comment by Helgi Tómasson.
- Productivity differences in Nordic hospitals: Can we learn from Finland? - Clas Rehnberg and Unto Häkkinen. Comment by Thorvaldur Gylfason.
Place, publisher, year, edition, pages
Copenhagen: Nordic Council of Ministers , 2013. , 320 p.
TemaNord, ISSN 0908-6692 ; 2013:514
Research subject Economy
IdentifiersURN: urn:nbn:se:norden:org:diva-1774DOI: 10.6027/TN2013-514ISBN: 978-92-893-2496-0OAI: oai:DiVA.org:norden-1774DiVA: diva2:702117