HUMAN FINDER ENCLOSURE
Independent thesis Advanced level (degree of Master (Two Years)), 20 credits / 30 HE creditsStudent thesis
HumanFinder Enclosure-Radar is the design project consist in this study to achieve modern specifications and create a realistic product. The purpose of this product is to detect the living human beings buried under the rubble of natural disasters. This project is made in collaboration with a Swedish company called Cinside AB.
This artifact has to be a new product in the market and the goal is to make this concept design ready for going to manufacture and start selling the product in around 6 to12 months, that is the time frame for the manufacture.
These products should be selling through international and local retailers.
This report has been divided into main parts, this parts are shown in below:
- Summary, It describes briefly, what the report contains.
- Introduction, This part includes the Company´s philosophy, it also gives an overview on the project and shows the process how to solve the detected problems.
- Theoretical background, This section includes a design theory, design thinking, psychological theories, ergonomics, conditions and theories of development.
- Methods, This part describes the various methods used in the proper project.
- Approach and implementation, This section describe how the work has been done and descriptors in the design process.
- Result, This part describes the main solutions achieved as well give idealized visions about the future of HumanFinder, showing as the same time the main features that created through the design process to reach the successful result.
- Conclusion and Discussion, This part includes an analysis of the result achieved and how the work continued.
Place, publisher, year, edition, pages
2013. , 72 p.
Engineering and Technology
IdentifiersURN: urn:nbn:se:hj:diva-22133OAI: oai:DiVA.org:hj-22133DiVA: diva2:653740
Subject / course
JTH, Product Development