This Bachelor-paper is an investigation of organisational flexibility in Swedish and
Polish television companies. The essay is based on four main questions which is than
analysed by looking at different categories that defines a flexible organisational
The questions are:
• What is the internal and external perceived judgment about the TV-channels
• What are the differences regarding Public service channels in Sweden and
Poland as well as the differences between commercial channels?
• What are the differences regarding public service- and commercial TVchannels
in Sweden as well as in Poland
• Which of the companies are considered being the stronger and the weakest in
an organisational flexibility point of view?
In order to answer these questions have we used following main theories.
• Readiness for business process reengineering - Abdolvand, N. & Albadvi, A.
& Ferdowsi, Z (2008)
• Decisionprocess - Jacobsen D.I. & Thorsvik J (2008)
• Empowerment - Kinlaw D. C (1995)
• Outsourcing - Jacobsen D.I. & Thorsvik J (2008)
• Working in projects - Engwall, M. (1992). Packendorff, J. (2003)
The companies witch have been used in this process are:
• Mastiff media Polska
• Zodiac Media Group
2012. , 72 p.
Johansson, Owe L.