Kampen mot kedjorna: En kvalitativ studie om hur en enskild, nischad klädesbutik utmärker sig genom sin marknadskommunikation
Independent thesis Basic level (degree of Bachelor), 10 credits / 15 HE creditsStudent thesis
The purpose of this study has been to create a communication plan to use at the launch of an independent fashion store and give a current storeowner an overall picture concerning which communication aspects to use during his ongoing business. To fulfill our purpose we have targeted one important question, which is:
- Which communication fields are the most important to use, when you are about to launch an independent fashion store.
For this study we have used a qualitative approach in which we have conducted eleven personal interviews with people who has a strong understanding in communication regarding to this type of business. Most of our respondents are currently working actively with communication because they are active in retailing.
The remaining respondent has a strong experience in the field of communication. In the final chapter we present our conclusions of the study. We have found the main factors in a communication plan, which is most important for a storeowner. Which are the most important communication parts for the owner to focus on before he launches the store?
- The basic need of knowledge in social media
- Develop a unique concept to differentiate yourself
- Understand the nature of networks and relationships
- The relevance of store layout and sensory marketing which is an important tool when you need renewal and develop your concept
Place, publisher, year, edition, pages
2011. , 77 p.
IdentifiersURN: urn:nbn:se:lnu:diva-13541OAI: oai:DiVA.org:lnu-13541DiVA: diva2:430836
Subject / course
Business Administration - Marketing
UppsokSocial and Behavioural Science, Law